"Sparkling" New York Times
"Key West Standout" BestFares.Com
"A Little Piece of Heaven" Trip Advisor Member
"The Perfect B&B for a Romantic Getaway" Seascape Guest
Seascape is a Key West Bed and Breakfast that has been recommended by the New York Times, and named the “Best value of all Key West Bed and Breakfasts” by Florida Keys Magazine. We are conveniently located in the heart of historic Old Town Key West and are a short walk to both the Atlantic Ocean and the Gulf of Mexico and steps away from the finest shops, restaurants and nightlife on the island. On a quiet side street just a half block from Duval Street, Seascape offers you the convenience of a downtown location with the peace and quiet of a tropical island oasis.
Our facilities include a sparkling heated pool/spa, two secluded sundecks, an outside breakfast patio, a tropical garden, and complimentary wireless internet access for our guests.
Your day at Seascape begins with a complimentary continental breakfast under the shade of a sapodilla tree on our patio deck. Our menu changes daily, but usually includes a selection of waffles, French toast, english muffins, danish, oatmeal, bagels, yogurt, cereal, fresh fruit, coffee, juice, and mimosas.
Next, indulge yourself by the pool and cultivate a tan that will be the envy of your friends back home. If you're in a more active frame of mind, we will gladly make sure that you get the lowest rates on any trip that may interest you, including all of the snorkeling, diving, sailing and fishing adventures that Key West offers.
You'll find that our in-room amenities and on-site guest services go above and beyond what you would expect from a small inn.
Each room is tastefully decorated with tropical furnishings and a unique collection of artwork. Most rooms have French doors that open out to the pool/spa and tropical gardens or the upstairs sundecks. We also offer a suite with a living room and kitchenette.
All Rooms in the Seascape Tropical Inn Feature:
* Upgraded spa amenities in room (soap, shower gel, shampoo)
* Private bath with shower and hairdryer
* Air conditioning
* Flat screen LCD televisions with DVD players
* Mini refrigerators
* Bahama ceiling fans
* In room coffee service
* Expanded continental breakfast with Champagne mimosas
* Complimentary wireless internet access for guests with laptops
* Alarm clocks with CD player, nature sounds and
MP3 I-pod hook-ups
The Front Room features Dade County pine walls, a queen-size bed, windows overlooking the porch and tropical garden in the front of the inn. One of our largest rooms.
* Mid-December - April 30: $174 per night
* November 1 - November 31, May 1 - May 31: $154 per night
* June 1 - Mid-December: $129 per night
The Poolside Rooms open by French doors out to the intimate setting of our secluded sundeck and gardens. Choose from a queen bed or two beds (one queen and one twin).
Mid-December - April 30: $174 per night
November 1 - November 31, May 1 - May 31: $154 per night
June 1 - Mid-December: $129 per night
The Upper Terrace Queen Room is our most private room. It features a terrace with bistro table and two lounge chairs, nestled in the trees overlooking the pool/spa and gardens. It has a queen-size bed and lots of extra closet space. Ideal for honeymooners or those seeking extra privacy.
* Mid-December - April 30: $204 per night
* November 1 - November 31, May 1 - May 31: $174 per night
* June 1 - Mid-December: $139 per night
The Upper Terrace King Room
is a bright and airy room featuring a king-size bed, cathedral ceiling and a large terrace, sundeck with umbrella table, 4 chairs and two lounge chairs overlooking the pool/spa and gardens.
* Mid-December - April 30: $214 per night
* November 1 - November 31, May 1 - May 31: $184 per night
* June 1 - Mid-December: $149 per night
Our Studio Apartment "Havana Suite" has a private entrance on the second floor overlooking the tropical garden in front of the inn, recently redecorated with new furniture and amenities. It features a living room (with a queen-size sofa bed), kitchenette, dining area and a spiral staircase leading to a bedroom loft with a queen-size bed. It has an open floor plan, a well-stocked kitchen and provides everything you need to feel right at home in Key West.
Take a virtual tour
* Mid-December - April 30: $224 per night
* November 1 - November 31, May 1 - May 31: $204 per night
* June 1 - Mid-December: $169 per night
* Daily expanded continental breakfast with complimentary Champagne mimosas
* Rates are based on double occupancy
* Additional person charge of $20 per night
* We cannot accommodate children under 15 at Seascape.
* Minimum stay requirements and higher rates may apply during holidays and special events. Please call.
* Check-in time is 1:30 PM; Check-out time is 11:00 AM
* A deposit is required to confirm any reservation
* Balance of stay required on arrival
* Due to our small size, cancellations impact us significantly: 14-day cancellation notice required for refund of deposit; all cancellations are subject to a $25 cancellation fee
* No refunds for late arrivals or early departures
* Mastercard, Visa, and American Express are accepted
* Small pets welcome
Seascape Tropical Inn 420 Olivia St. Key West, FL 33040 (305) 296-7776