The Bay and Reef Company is a full service charter, marine education, team-building and watersports recreation company.
We are based in Islamorada, the Florida Keys, one of the most beautiful coastal areas in the world. Why don't you join us for an unforgettable Keys experience. Whether its two, or a group of 39, we can create a customized day on the water.
Our specialties include:
- Eco- tours Join us on an incredible learning tour of the area. Discover the mangroves, sea grass and coral. Learn about the variety of wildlife, flora, and fauna. Take home a wealth of beauty and information from your time on the water.
- Fishing Charters Fish in the Atlantic Ocean or in the Florida Bay for a wild assortment of species. We will keep your rod bent and your group comfortable as we tailor the trip to your ability and interest.
-Snorkel trips Minutes from the coastline is a magical underwater world waiting to be discovered. We will snorkel in shallow water above living brain coral, star coral, sea fans, and sea whips. The fish life is bountiful and out of this world.
- Everglades National Park Excursions The Park is really our backyard. And the deeper we travel in to the Park, the more diversity we will find. Look for alligators, crocs, and spoonbills, or do some serious fishing in this pristine corner of the world.
- Women's boat handling programs
- Corporate/group Teambuilding activities
As you review the descriptions of the various tours keep in mind that most activities can be combined into your day on the water.
For example, we can fish and snorkel; or visit Indian Key State Park and then explore the mangrove islands in the Florida Bay.
We could tour the bay looking for/learning about our wildlife and then spend time on a beach or The Sandbar.
Let us get you on the water- you're going to love it!
Bay and Reef Co. P.O. Box 1334 Islamorada , FL 33036 (305) 393-1779